Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sweet Endings

Ok so I fibbed I guess this will be my last post for awhile! I was making my christmas treats for a few friends and before I knew it I was snapping pictures while trying to cook.
So anyways today's treat is delicious and it's healthy! What?! Yes that's true!




These pretzels are soo yummy and healthy at only 50 calories per pretzel rod! So let's get  cooking!

Chocolate covered pretzels


You will need:
  • 1 package of pretzel rods
  • 3/4 cup of dark chocolate chips 
  • sprinkles to decorate if you'd like
Directions:
  1. Line a baking pan with parchment paper or foil (grease the foil with cooking spray)
  2. Measure your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl
  3. Melt chips in 30 second increments (mine took about a minute)
  4. Tilt the bowl to one side so you can dip your pretzel rods in the chocolate
  5. After dipping the pretzels lay flat on baking sheet
  6. sprinkle with toppings of your choice 
  7. Let the pretzels set in the fridge for 10 minutes and serve!

 


Have a sweet day!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment