Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Crafty for Christmas!


Good morning,


I hope you're just as excited as I am about Christmas! Only 21 more days! Guess what? Today is also the month-iversary of my blog! Happy 1 month! I've been feeling pretty crafty lately and decided to devote 12 days to Christmas crafts, foods, tablescapes and of course some freebie printables. It truly is the greatest time of year minus the cold weather. I'm not a fan at all but that's totally off topic. Anyways, I have been working on a few crafts to share with all of you and today I'm going start off the Crafty Christmas series with some adorable place card holders turned into magnets!


    
Ornament Magnets

You will need:
  • Ornaments (as many as you like!)
  • Magnets (you can find these at Michael's, Hobby Lobby or any craft store)
  • Glue gun or Tacky Glue
  • Scissors
Directions
  1. Lay out your materials
  2. Cut the magnets to your desired size as long as you can't see it behind the ornament
  3. Glue on the magnet
  4. Press for about 10 seconds and let dry overnight



Here are all my supplies laid out. I had some magnets on hand so I just used these but you'll need to trim the magnets so they wont be seen








Here are the ornaments I found at Michael's! They were too cute to pass up plus it was 2 for $1! But beware they do shed glitter as you can see from the picture.









Here's what it looks like while drying






Here's my little magnet in action!

Have a sweet day!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment