Friday, December 2, 2011

Day by Day


Morning gorgeous!

Happy Friday! I know there are sometimes where you don't feel like doing anything, feel sluggish but it's just temporary and you have to find the motivation somewhere to work out!


Remember not to get discouraged by the big picture and take each day as it comes. Don't say "I can never have a oreo McFlurry ever again" because it's not true and you deserve a few indulgences every once in a while. Indulgences have to be done in moderation because all your hard work is worth more than 5 minutes on your lips. Personally, it's easier for me to focus on my fitness goals if I just think about this week and worry about the rest later. It's a process which requires time and lots of it so don't get frustrated right away if things aren't going the way you want them to. You will get there as long as you just remember to take it one day at a time.

Today I'm sharing some inspirational pictures that motivate me when I feel like a slug.  You can print these out and hang them anywhere and everywhere you want so that you can achieve your goals!
































Have a sweet day!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment