Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hello Blogging World!


Welcome to my newbie blog!

I am so happy you came on over to my sweet corner! I am so so so excited to start my blogging and for that you will have to be a little patient with me as I maneuver my way around here! So to start off I'll tell you a little bit about myself..I am a fashion merchandising student and this is also my SENIOR year of college! whoo hoo! It's been a long time coming and cannot wait for MAY 2012! Let's see...I am originally from Florida and then went to college for my AA in fashion at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in California. Then I moved to Texas to get my bachelor's and currently studying my life away but I'll always make time for my blog! So anyways, I digress this blog is all about the pretty things in life and my musings as fashion student including all my crafting adventures.

Enjoy!

Have a sweet day!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment